Banking in a different dimension
The Swiss National Bank employs some 50 interns annually. Find out all about our offerings here, and how to apply for an internship at the SNB.
What you can expect from an internship with us
Immerse yourself in the world of the Swiss National Bank. Our internship positions offer you a unique opportunity to get insights into fields like economics, international monetary cooperation, financial stability, financial markets and information technology.
Internships are available in all three departments of the SNB:
- Department I prepares monetary policy decisions and handles international monetary cooperation.
- Department II is in charge of issuing banknotes and ensuring the stability of the financial system.
- Department III implements monetary policy on the markets and manages the currency reserves. It is also responsible for IT.
Apply for an internship with us and let us help you shape your professional future. You can find available internship positions on our job portal.
Career opportunities for graduates
Student recruitment fairs & events
We attend various student recruitment fairs and career events with a team of staff members and HR advisors. We look forward to talking with you in person. We also regularly invite interested university students and graduates to visit our premises, so we can get to know one another.
Here are the next opportunities to get to know each other:
- 6 March 2024: HSG Talents at the University of St. Gallen
- 10 April 2024: Polymesse at ETH Zurich
- 18 April 2024: The Long Night of Careers @ Università della Svizzera italiana
Stop by for a chat! Follow us on LinkedIn to stay up to date on future events.